ME AND THEM

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Duh Me!!!

Ok, am really sorry - got completely involved in writing about my party that I forgot about the freebie I have for you all!

I made this template the other day and really like it, so thought I would share it with you all.

As always, please don't share the link with anyone, just send them here to grab it themselves. And, if you do take it, I would love a comment from you :)

Here's the preview - click on preview to get the file :)




Hope you enjoy it, and would love to see any layouts you make with it :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank you for the freebie!!!! lovely!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Joy! And happy belated birthday to you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Joy for the great template! Looks like you had a wonderful Birthday! Happy Belated Birthday to you! :)

Aussiegirl

Neverland Scraps said...

thank you so much for this awesome template Joy!

nancypinct said...

Great template Joy - thank you for this very nice gift!

eph2810 said...

Joy - that is such a great template. Thank you so much for sharing it with us :)

Have a super weekend.