ME AND THEM

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mint Tin Albums

I have officially had my wrist slapped!!! Wendy (Neverland Scraps) very kindly sent me some altoid mint tins a little while back because I was desperate to make some mint tin albums. Well, I finished the first one a few weeks ago, and had even taken pics of it, but hadn't posted them on here. So, Wendy gave me a 'gentle reminder' on her blog cos she wanted to see it!!! I have got everything printed out to make another 3 tins. I have made the one for me - all pics of the girls. Them, each of the girls has one with pics of themselves, and some of the three of them together.

I have shown it to a few of my friends and they have all requested that I do one for them!!!

So, here are the pics of my completed altered tin. It was so easy to do, especially using the gorgeous piece-a-cake album by shabby princess available here.


Happy now, Wendy????!!!!! ;)

3 comments:

Neverland Scraps said...

Joy they are beautiful!! I LOVE them!! Thank you so much for showing me the completed project!! You did a fabulous job with them!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are so cute and fun looking! I can see my kids getting a kick out of something like that. :) Leslie Favela

Shelby and Johnny Family said...

That is so GORGEOUS!! I'd love to try making something like that. So beautiful.