ME AND THEM

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Last Day Of Holidays

I can't believe how quickly these Christmas holidays have gone!!! Alice and Lucie go back to school tomorrow (Emi has a much longer holiday and doesn't go back till next Tuesday!!).

So, we had a lazy morning, and I asked them what they would like to do as a bit of a treat today. I was expecting really unrealistic replies like 'go to a theme park' or something equally expensive which, I hasten to add, would not have happened today even if they had asked!!!

But, I was so pleasantly surprised when they all asked if I would take them to the cafe for coffee/hot chocolate and a muffin! We had such a lovely time just sat in the cafe chatting and eating/drinking. It was extra nice that they found so much pleasure in something so simple! So many kits expect so much that it really made my day that my girls weren't like that!

Stupid me forgot to take the camera though!!! duh!! Would have been perfect to use for my photo for Project 365 over at gds.

0 comments: