ME AND THEM

Sunday, September 30, 2007

I Scrapped!!

Yup, that's right - I actually had time, between painting the girls' bedroom ceiling and packing (will explain later!!) to scrap! Life has been so crazy this month that this is the first (and probably last as it is October tomorrow!!) layout I have scrapped in September which, I have just realised, means that I haven't scrapped their back to school photos yet!! I did this LO for the element challenge at GDS, run by one of my very fave designers, Doreen - got to be worth doing the challenge to get her freebie! The photo of my girls was taken after my cousin's baptism; it was an adult baptism and she was baptised in the sea - awesome!! Anyway, the girls were trying to skim pebbles into the sea, and I love how I got all three of them playing together.

Credits: Smells Like Autumn and Versatility by Doreen Stolz, Alpha by Kate Hadfield

One thing I can't quite believe is that tomorrow, Alice is going off on a week long residential trip with the school! I know that Emi went last year, and I should be used to it, but I'm not!!! She is very excited, but also a little bit nervous as it will be the longest she has been away from home. However, I also know that she will love every minute of it! She is very lucky as she has been placed with a group leader who I am good friends with and who Alice knows pretty well. They are going to a YMCA place called Fairthorne Manor, about an hours drive away from where we live. They get to do all sorts of activities like canoeing, wall climbing, raft building etc! In fact, I wish I could go instead of her! smile_winkI am really looking forward to hearing all about it when she gets back!

1 comments:

Neverland Scraps said...

oh Joy!! That's beautiful! It doesn't matter what kit you use, your layouts are always wonderful!!