Anyway, enough rambling! Here are some layouts - am hoping I don't miss any out cos I've lost track of which ones I have already shared here!!
This LO was done for Janette to use with her advertising for this template, which Lucie is very excited about!!! I am not sure that if it was a photo of me looking like that, that I would be too happy about it, but then I'm not 6!!! This has to be one of the quickest layouts I have ever made - it just all fell into place!! I used Janette's 0-9 Chrome template pack and her Its A Party kit.

This is a layout I did using the SBP welcome kit sampler - do a layout using it, and make 50 posts, and you get some more of the kit, but even what is in the sampler is more than enough to make a layout or 2! This is a pic of Em playing her flute to me - she loves playing it and played some Christma carols to us all beautifully.

This photo was taken at the year 6 Christmas play which both Lucie and Lucy went to watch. Lucie is Lucy's befriender at school which Lucy is obviously very happy about as she didn't let go of Lucie for the whole of the break - literally! They actually walked around the hall hugging each other!! Must be something about the name!!!

I did this layout with my first kit from Wendy (Broken Jar Creations) and I love it! This photo of Alice was taken when she was dressed up as a Bratz princess to go to a fancy dress party. Her hairband matched the colours of the papers, so I made the rest of the pic monochrome.

I also have my LO done for the Supreme team contest at gds, but am not gonna post it till I am sure that is the one I want to submit - I might change my mind between now and then!! So, will post that some other time! Am off to school to collect my girlies now - will try to post some more soon!!
1 comments:
More great layouts!! Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment