ME AND THEM

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Excited! Excited! Excited!

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GO ME!! Get the idea that I might be a bit pleased!! That would be because I am! And for not just one reason, but a few reason!!

Where do I start?? Ok, at the beginning!

On Thursday, I was chatting to Wendy (of Broken Jar Creations) and were chatting about the fact that she is going to start selling over at scrapbookers playground which is awesome - she is a fab designer as well as a fantastic cybermummy to me, and cybernanny to my girls (a position she shares equally with Marcie!!). Anyway, there we were chatting away when she asked if I would like to be on her CT!! duh!! Ask a silly question!! So, I am now on her Ct too and have been given a sneak peak of one of her new kits and it is gorgeous! So, look out for some more LOs here made with her kits!!

Then, yesterday afternoon, I'm sat at my pc, minding my own business as usual, when Debra (from gds) gets on Hello and starts chatting to me, and asks if I had a few minutes to chat. At this point I started to worry what exactly I had done wrong!! lol!! Turns out I hadn't done anything wrong - they've offered me the position of moderator at the site which means that I need to carry on doing what I am doing - chatting in the forums, and am also going to run a couple of challenges over there - how cool is that!! I just checked with her to make sure I could stay on my other CTs. which she said was fine, and I accepted! Am still very excited and honoured at being asked even 24 hours later!! Have loads of ideas going around in my head, so keep your eyes peeled at gds!

I have also signed up for the Supreme Team contest over there. I did originally think that being a moderator there would give me the perfect excuse not to have to - those of you that know me will know that I am not in the least bit competitive and so like to avoid contests at all opportunities! However, being a moderator is not a good enough excuse, apparently, so have signed up for that too!! That starts in a few days, so need to get myself organised!

Also, I was chatting to Janette from SBP today, and she has asked me to help out with the kidz zone over there - just running a challenge once a month which is cool! Both Emi and Alice are signed up, so only fair I put something in too! Am thinking along the lines of an ABC Book of Me challenge, a bit like they did at DID! Need to get myself organised for that too - Janette is going to make the freebies, and I just post the challenges - cool!

All of a sudden, my life is getting busy, but I love it! I can still do all of my computer stuff whilst the girls are at school, and at their clubs, it just means I need to get organised!!! yeah right! Maybe that can be my New Year's resolution!

3 comments:

Photopassion said...

WOW! Congrats to all your new jobs, I thought you´ve been busy enough before, but now - WOOOHOOO! I´m looking forward to see your new Layouts. I´m sure you will tell about the challenges you will organize here on your blog? I will try and join in to one or the other if I can find the time then :)
Have a happy new year!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Joy!!! I am looking forward to watching you "juggle" this! LOL You go girl!!! If anyone can do it, you can! :)
Love ya
Marcie

Carrie said...

Dang, girl! You're gonna need a few more hours in your day! That's great, though. Congrats!!!!