Sunday, December 03, 2006
Another Layout of The Day!!
I was so excited to get a pm this morning from Scrapbookers Playground, telling me I had got Layout of The Day! Since Scrappin Secrets merged with the Playground, they have just started LOD there, and I was the second person to get it!! They do a vote next weekend of all the layouts that won it this week, so please vote for me - or at least, vote for your fave LO! You can find all the info on the LOD blog here. Anyway, this photo was taken outside Marcie's house, in Canada, when we stayed with her in April this year. I don't think the girls had ever seen as much snow as they saw on that holiday, which might have been why Alice needed to roll in it!!! I used Alice Naylor's Silver Bells kit and a template by Michelle Swadling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congrats yet again! That's a very cute photo.
Another congrats to you! Woohoo -WTG!
I really love your new LO, the photo is so funny! Reminds me to think about when I have seen snow the last time... Hmmm, this will probably take me forever to even remind it ;-)
Have a great weekend!
Oh Joy! That was so incredible as it wasn't supposed to be snowing in April!!! I'm so glad though that the girls were given that day of snow and those days on the beach with Wendy playing on the ice!! Oh the memories we have! You have been making some awesome layouts!! Keep up the good work!!!
Love ya all
Marcie :)
Post a Comment