
Ok, I'm sorry for keeping you all in suspense, and I am even more sorry that you will prolly all feel let down after the wait! But, I am still really really proud of my little Lucie-lou! All 3 of my girls go to freestyle dance classes and they all took, and passed, exams back in May. Last Sunday, they had a special medal presentation where each student was awarded their medal from the exam. They also did special awards for the students within each class who have worked exceptionally hard. And, this time, it was Lucie who won the award!!! I did have words with Sam (one of the teachers) afterwards for making me cry, but I really was so proud! She loves her dancing and despite being the youngest in her group, being only just 6 and in with kids who are turning 9, she works really hard and gives it her very best.
The reason it took me so long to get this post up here was cos I wanted to do the layout first, but just couldn't find the right kit, then I saw this kit by Debra Anderson, and I knew it was just right to work with the photos and with the layered template I used too, by rgiallongo (sorry, no TOU so only have the file name to give credit!)
4 comments:
Congratulations to your Lucie!!! Your one proud Mum again :D
*hugs*
Way to go, Lucie Loo!!!! I'm so proud of you, as I'm sure your Mum is too!!! You go, girl!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!
Yaaaay Lucie!!! That's awesome, but then again what else could be expected but the winning performance :)
WTG Lucie Lou. You really are a star. :)
Post a Comment