
I seem to have taken quite a few 'rare' photos recently - first the one of Lucie sitting still, and now some of Emi being 'girlie' and actually posing for the camera!!
I took these yesterday and as soon as I had taken them, I knew that I would use them for this layout, and with this kit!! Sketch is by Melissa Buhler and the kit is appropriately named 'Emily' by Saskia Bokkers!
I actually have some really exciting news, well, a bit of a proud parent toot actually, but am not going to share it until I have a layout made!!!!
6 comments:
That's not fair... you know how nosy I am... you can't leave me hanging!!! I want to know now!!! :(
She's very pretty! :) Love it!
What gorgeous photos of Emily!! She's is a BEAUTY and very girly despite her trying not to be LOL I love those overalls and braided (plaited) hair, Em!! Wonderful layout, JOY!!!
Love these pics of Emi, cutie pie! (sorry Em but you are!)
Lovely pictures! And a nice Layout of the young lady. I´m looking forward to hear your exciting news soon :)
Have a nice weekend!
So... when do we get to hear the news/toot???
(yes, I am impatient as a matter of fact!)
Post a Comment