ME AND THEM

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Proud Of Me Toot!!

Just had to post this here cos I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!! Rebecca Gold has asked me to be on her Creative Team!!!!! I absolutely love her kits and I think I have just about all of them, and so I am soooo loking forward to creating LOs with them!! I had come to a kind of dead end with regards to what I was going to do. After DID closed, I didn't want to sell my kits anywhere and so wasn't sure what I wanted to do scrapping-wise, but had thought that I might apply to someone's CT - but i didn't need to as Rebecca grabbed me on Hello and asked me if I would like to be on hers - ask a silly question!!! Of course, I said 'yes' straight away!!! Anyway, she is selling her kits at 2 stores now - a lovely small, friendly site called Go Digital Scrapbooking and also at Digital Freebies, so it is very exciting for all of us!!!! Anyway, we are off to my Dad's in a minute and, seeing as I am still sat in my pjs (despite it being 2.30pm!!), I guess I had better get myself sorted out!!!

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats, Miss Joy!!! I'm so happy and proud of you!!! I guess you know what you are doing now...lol!!!! That's awesome!!!

Carrie said...

Congratulations!! That's great.
(Oh, by the way, I won't admit how many times I've been in my pjs at 2pm)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Joy and Rebecca - good luck in your new partnership.

Michelle M. said...

Congratulations, Joy! I'm glad to see you excited about scrapping again. I know you'll do a great job.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Rebecca's a great designer and you are a great scrapbooker :) Definitely, you'll make a great team together.

Have fun scrapping!

Marcie Marziali said...

That's great Joy! Was at GDS checking out your layouts.....looking great (as usual)! Congrats to Rebecca as well....she's acquired a great asset to her team!! :)