
Today was Emi and Alice's first day back at school - Alice has moved up to Year 5, making her in the upper school, and Emi is now a Year 6 - her last year at the Junior School! It was lovely cos they were both so excited about going back to school, but it was also sad in a way as it made me feel rather unloved!! I still had Lucie at home today, but she goes back to the Infant School tomorrow, and that will leave me feeling very lonely indeed! Honestly, though, I am really pleased that they are both so happy to be back at school - am sure it won't be long before I am having to drag them out of bed in the mornings!!! Anyway, thought I would also share this layout that I did as a sketch challenge at Rakscraps using Shabby Princess' Urban Kiwi kit.
1 comments:
Sure looks so pretty! I love looking at the students every morning :) They all look so fresh and bubbly :)
Post a Comment