ME AND THEM

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Lucie Goes Back To School




Today my house is child-free and boy, is it quiet??!!! I keep expecting the front door to open, and one of the girls ask if someone can come in to play, or if they can go to someone's house etc, etc! But that's not likely to happen as all three of them are at school as Lucie went back today. It doesn't seem right that she is now in her last year at the Infant School - she doesn't seem old enough - after all, she is my baby!! But, it is true - she is now in orange class, year 2 and has the responsibility of being one of the oldest at the school! Before she went, she made sure that I took photos of her all ready to go, and so I have done this layout of her using a sketch for the sketch challenge at Polka dot potato - I used Marcie's Back To School kit which is fab!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Just one of the cutest smiles I've seen :)

She's adorable!