I got them!!! Yup, Rowena very kindly printed the pics of my girls out for me!!! I just did a basic scan so they aren't great quality, but will certainly do for the moment - they need a bit of editing before I scrap them, but they are fine for now!!
The first one is Lucie dressed as Annie for dancing to 'Hard Knock Life' - doesn't she soooooo look the part!!! The costumes were so cute - although rather warm for dancing in!! Am not sure that the jazz sneakers were really the ideal shoes, but I refuse to buy the standard ones just for one dance, so she got to wear them. To be honest, I don't think it noticed on stage anyway - and nor would she have agreed to wear the 'boring' shoes as she thinks of them!! She is such a label girl when it comes to dance - and she is only 7!!!

Alice and Emi looked fantastic dressed up for Time Warp - the silver wigs really suited them in my opinion - but they were apparently very itchy! They both look a bit self-concious in the photo, but they certainly didn't once they got on stage - they fit into character perfectly! The Time Warp dance was really fun - based on the well-known time warp dance, but with some fun and funky extras added in! The dry ice set the mood perfectly and it was most definitely my favourite of the dances their group did!
Ordered the dvd of the show on Thursday which should be here in a couple of weeks which will be fab!!
1 comments:
Perfect pics of perfect young ladies ! They look like they had heaps of fun and while I have no idea what time warp dance is it must have looked in their version superb :-) ! I would love to see it !
Love, Pavla
Post a Comment