Today we got Emi's SATs results!! As much as I don't agree with the exams, I really was quite nervous, because I knew that she wanted to get good results. So, when I was given the envelope (I collected them early as Emi wasn't in school as she is off sick), I didn't want to open it! Went back to my dad's to collect Emi (we had a recorder teachers' meeting - at the pub!!) and asked her whether she wanted to open it, or me! She said I could open it, look at the results, then pass it to her to read.
As much as she didn't want me to tell her how she had done, she must have known by the grin on my face - she got straight level 5s for the teacher assessments as well as the actual exam results!! Similar to the ones they do in year 2, the average child of average age in that year is expected to get a level 4b. Older ones in the year a 4a, younger ones a 4c. Emi is a younger one - she isn't even 11 till next week, so some of the kids who took the tests at the same time were 10 months older than her - a big gap at that age which makes her achievement even more awesome!
All of the girls have worked consistently hard this past year and have achieved so much, I am really proud of all three of them!
1 comments:
yipppeeee for Emily!! You are an amazing girl!!! Keep up the great work, Em!!!! I'm so proud of you
Post a Comment