Yin has been running a fantastic
journalling challenge over at
gds. Her challenge was to make a magazine cover - being the 'try-to-be-fair' Mum that I am, I, of course, had to do three - one for each of the girls! If I can get hold of a photo of her, I am also thinking of doing one for
Emi's best friend and framing it for her for her birthday this weekend. Hopefully, I will get a pic tonight, and will then get on with it! But, here are the ones I did for the girls:



I had done some similar to this a while ago, but my extracting skills have improved since then (still not perfect, but used some
little tricks to make them look better!!) and I am really pleased with these! Am going to do some more - some with photos of them dancing and do dance magazines, plus of the others playing their musical instruments etc - wonder if I could get some photos of them swimming to use for a swimming one???!!! I guess I could go on forever!! Once their bedrooms are re-decorated (my latest project!), I am going to get these framed and hung in their rooms!
2 comments:
Wow, Joy, those are GREAT layouts!! Beautiful pics and the articles look like ones I'd love to read! You are amazing!
Love the way you made these covers! How you make the lo's; Very beautyfull!! I will com here more often.
Happy easter for you and the girls, Fryske
Post a Comment