ME AND THEM

Monday, November 06, 2006

Wendy and Lucie

I took this photo of Lucie and Wendy when we were in Canada staying with Wendy. Lucie just sat down on the step next to Wendy and put her arm round her and they both 'watched the world go by' - in truth I think they were watching Emi and Alice playing with Wendy's dogs! We had such a lovely time with both Wendy and Marcie when we were there - Lucie won't even look at the photos cos she says it makes her sad cos she misses everyone! Well, if its any consolation to Lucie, I really miss them all too - I really wish I could afford for us all to go back out there, but not much chance of that :( - unless I win the lottery which I don't even do! Oh well! Anyway, the beautiful kit I used for the LO is by Debra Anderson and is called Antique Collection - it is a really pretty kit and I am sure I will use it loads more

2 comments:

Carrie said...

You've been a busy gal! Love the layouts. Especially the Serious Lucy - great colors and fantastic photo.

Anonymous said...

Awww, they look so cute together! Great layout, Joy! You are a layout machine lately :) Congrats on your winning layouts as well!
Love ya, Marcie :)