ME AND THEM

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Toot me!! Toot me!!! Again!

I am totally gob-smacked!!!!!! If you read my blog occassionally, you will know that on 17th October, I got Layout of the Day at Scrappin Secrets. Well, I went along to the blog to see when and if the voting had started yet - imagine my suprise when I discovered that another of my LOs had got it on 25th as well!!!! I have to admit that it is one of my favourite layouts ever - using a beautiful kit by Debra called Lulu's Chiffon, and a layered template by Neverland scraps. In case you missed the layout first time round on here, I've uploaded it again for you all to see!! You can also see it at the Scrappin Secrets blog but you need to scroll down.
























If you go and look, also take a look at the LO that got it on 30th October - its Gill's LO of Becky - my 'surrogate' daughter!

0 comments: