ME AND THEM

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Another Layout of The Day!!


Three times in as many weeks, but this time at a different site!!! As soon as I got this kit, Dreaming In Blue, from Alice to work with, I just had to have a play with the wings in the kit cos they are soooo cute! And, this photo of Lucie which I took when we were at Wendy's house, was perfect to use with the wings! And the quote I found just seemed to go so well with the background photo which I also took in Canada! Anyway, I was really pleased with the finished LO and so was even more excited when it got Layout of The Day at Gottapixel!! Lucie tells me that when she grows up she wants to be a princess, but I think she'd make a great fairy!!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

That's a really pretty page. You are an awesome scrapper! It doesn't surprise me one bit you keep getting layouts of the day and on CTs! Congrats and keep 'em coming.

Photopassion said...

Great job on the LO! Looks like a fairy-tale :) And congrats to the LO of the day!!!

Anonymous said...

Very nicely done, Joy! LOL Gotta love Lucie in that glittery thing! She is such an actress!!!

Love ya,
Marcie :)