ME AND THEM

Friday, October 20, 2006

Toot me!! Toot me!!!

I am soooooooo chuffed! (For any international peeps reading this, that means I'm really pleased!!!) I got a pm yesterday at Scrappin Secrets saying that I had won their 'Layout of the Day' on Tuesday for my Autumn Days layout - the one in the post below! You can see the announcement on the blog here http://www.scrappinsecrets.com/blog/ but you need to scroll down to the 17th October.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Congrats! It really is a very striking layout, great colors and composition.
(P.S. I like the word "chuffed")

Marcie Marziali said...

LOL about the word "chuffed"! I figured with the toot me it meant really happy :) Anyway, I'm not surprised you won! You do great layouts, Joy!! Congrats

Photopassion said...

Congratulations! I don´t know the other LOs - but I guess you deserve this as your layout is really stunning! Wonderful job!!!
And thank you for teaching me a new word - will have to say "I´m chuffed" about it *gg*
Greetings from Germany