ME AND THEM

Thursday, October 19, 2006



Here is a LO I did, using a stock photo - I have never done that before as I have always wanted to use my own pics, or someone else's in a swap. But, I really wanted to do a LO using the lyrics from the song which my girls and my brother are singing in the video clip in my last post! And, seeing as autumn hasn't really hit here properly yet - its just damp and yucky - not many of the trees have had the leaves change colour and its just miserable, so I haven't got any photos of my own and had to use a stock one instead!

But, I just love this kit - it is one of Wendy's at Neverland Scraps and the leaf charms are really cute. There are patterned papers in it as well as the plain ones, but they looked too much on this LO.

2 comments:

Marcie Marziali said...

Very pretty, Joy.....love the backgrounds and the stripes in the "A" for Autumn. Too bad you're not getting the colours. We've had them and they are falling quickly!

Carrie said...

That's a great idea using stock photos. I have lots of kits that I love and would like to use but don't have "just the right" photos for. I do scrapbooking to be creative and play as well as documenting memories, so I may copy that idea. Thanks!