ME AND THEM

Thursday, September 28, 2006



I have done this layout for the scraplift and lyrics challenges at GDS. I know that may be cheating, doing the same layout for two different challenges, but it just worked perfectly like that!! The layout is scraplifted form a layout by JaJue which you can see here and uses Rebecca Gold's Sealed With A Kiss kit. As soon as I saw her layout, this photo of my girls mucking around in my dad's garden just jumped at me! Quite what they were doing/trying to do when I took the photo, I don't know!!!! But, they were having fun which is what is MOST important when you are a kid!! I know that doing well at school is important, but it isn't the be all and end all of life for kids of this age! They have plenty of time for that when they do their GCSEs!! Anyway, off of my high horse for the moment!! Except to say that I feel the same about me and housework!!! I should be having fun and not having to do housework!!

4 comments:

sillyleann said...

These layouts are stunning. Great work! I love them all.

Marcie Marziali said...

Love the layout, Joy! But the pic is the BEST!!! Such drama queens they all are! :) I love to see them having so much fun! Wonderful!!!

debra said...

Just thought I'd stop in and say Hi! Gotta love the dixie chicks! Your girls are so sweet looking. Can't wait to see more of them!

Anonymous said...

They're indeed having fun and as kids, that's as important as doing well in school :) They're kids, they're entitled to have fun! And with this photo, they're having a lot of it :)

This is a stunningly pretty layout! I love the colors and the contrast! As always, a great job from you!