ME AND THEM

Saturday, September 02, 2006



As my first 'real' post on here, I thought I would share these photos of my girls when we were round at my dad's the other day. My brother found something in the garden and asked the girls if they wanted to see it - they weren't too sure if they did or not, but when they looked, it was the teeniest frog we had ever seen! Neither Emi nor Lucie were quite brave enough to hold it, but Alice had no problem at all! It sat there in her hand for quite a while, even long enough to have its photo taken - then she let it go into the long grass out of the way of their trampling feet!! As soon as I had taken the photos, I knew which kit I was going to use - so thanks to Rebecca for her Froggy Tales kit its perfect!!!

2 comments:

Gill said...

Sweet, thats the kind of Frog i like Joy - a little one!! LOL
The photos went well with the kit:). And go Alice - holding it, good girl!
Love the new blog btw.

Anonymous said...

This is a very cute page that you did for the 4 of them. It sure looks like they had a grand time looking at that tiny frog :)