This was the first weeks layout when we used Alice Naylor's Claribel kit and Tara Parks' GrapeNBerry alpha. I took the photo of Alice when we were on holiday in Canada and the poem seemed to go perfectly with it :)

This is my layout which I entered for round 2, using Rebecca Gold's Bombay kit. As soon as I saw the kit, I knew I would use this photo of my Dad. It was a very difficult layout for me to do - not because of the layout itself, but for the journalling - and I have to admit, I shed a few tears as I made it!

This layout of the girls in the sea at Worthing was my round 3 layout using Yin's Sunburst kit. I really love how this one turned out - it was really fun to do.
For round 4 we had to use Debra Anderson's For All Time kit. As soon as I had unzipped the kit, I knew that I would be scanning in some of my Gran's old photographs to use, and this one of my Dad (the older one) and my uncle just fitted the kit perfectly. They will both go mad if they know their childhood photos are on here, so its a good job they don't read my blog really!!!
Anyway, they are the layouts that got me through, and now the 'real work' starts!! I am so looking forward to working with everyone's kits - all of the gds designers are fantastic!!
5 comments:
Congratulations, Joy! I'm so happy for you. Your layouts are beautiful. I always knew though that you were supreme. :^)
Congrats Joy!!! I love your LOs, especially the last one. I love such old photos and you really scrapped it fantastic!
Hugs
Conny
Just popped in to share some love from the Let's Scrap Forum for there blog hopping party. A BIG Congrats with your LO, it really is a stunning LO.
I came here to share some love from Let's scrap. I love the LO of your Dad, the photo is so wonderful. I can imagine how hard it must have been for him, in my family it was my mom who was doing the nursing, and she ruined her health doing it.
Hi Joy,
I´m here to share the love from our Let´s Scrap blog hopping party with you today.
Hope you´re having a great weekend :)
Hugs,
Conny
Post a Comment