As those of you who know me or read my blog will know - Lucie is usually smiling and giggling. So, it was quite a suprise when I managed to get a photo of her looking very serious! She was at my Dad's watching a dvd and concentrating on what was happening! As soon as I saw Rebecca Gold's Harvest Spice kit, I knew I had to use one of the photos that I had taken that day cos Lucie was wearing the perfect-coloured top!! I used a layered template (again!! - I love these things!!!) by Conny B.
Monday, November 06, 2006
Serious Lucie
As those of you who know me or read my blog will know - Lucie is usually smiling and giggling. So, it was quite a suprise when I managed to get a photo of her looking very serious! She was at my Dad's watching a dvd and concentrating on what was happening! As soon as I saw Rebecca Gold's Harvest Spice kit, I knew I had to use one of the photos that I had taken that day cos Lucie was wearing the perfect-coloured top!! I used a layered template (again!! - I love these things!!!) by Conny B.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment