
I took this photo of Alice and her friend Andrea when we went out for the day over the holidays. They have been friends since there were about 3 years old (that's about 6 years in total!). Despite their difference in height, which is great, they are in the same year at school - although Andrea is at the 'older' end of the year group and Alice is at the younger end. They both get on really well and had a great time building camps, playing badminton, and just chatting. This layout was the first that I have made using a layered template and I loved it - a nice, easy way to make a nice layout without too much brain-power required!!!
2 comments:
This is a truly beautiful layout... very well done!!! Alice will treasure this always I think!!!
Awesome layout!
Hopefully I could scraplift this one of these days...when I get back to scrapping.
Great job!
Post a Comment